Responsible for large volume of daily and monthly reconciliations, both general ledger and bank, which includes follow up and resolution of outstanding items on reconciliations.
The position of Financial Services Specialist will also be responsible for the following, but not limited to:
• Preparing the monthly A/R Client Invoice Billings
• Handling Customer Billing Inquiries
• Preparing Monthly Internal Billing Reports
• Perform various data entry tasks including daily and monthly general ledger entries
• Expected to cross-train and provide backup for various other accounting duties
• Additional responsibilities and tasks as assigned
• Requires an Associate's Degree in Accounting, Bachelor's Degree preferred.
• Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office with a strong emphasis on Excel.
• Good working knowledge of accounting principles and good analytical skills
• Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Complete all duties, including data entry, with a high degree of accuracy
• Work independently and perform duties under frequent time pressures and deadlines
• Be proficient on 10 key calculator
Busey believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
For more information, or to apply, click here!