Maintain financial operations; ensuring revenues and expenses are within budget limits and overall fiscal policies and/or practices and/or regulations meet compliance requirements; maintaining accurate account balances; evaluating feasibility of services within budget parameters; ensuring efficient use of financial resources; and providing financial information, guidance and recommendations to the administration, and operations department.
1. Bachelor’s degree
2. At least five (5) years of experience in accounting
3. Must be proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook and Financial Accounting Software
4. Comprehensive knowledge of accounting principles and practices with strong knowledge of the Illinois Program Accounting Manual is preferred.
5. Skills, knowledge, abilities:
a. Ability to exert strong leadership in the field of accounting and to inspire superior performance in members of the staff.
b. Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and practices.
c. Ability to make firm decisions in the areas of responsibility and to delegate responsibility to members of the staff.
d. Ability to develop and implement short and long-range plans and processes.
e. Ability to function independently and effectively in addition to a member of the business office team.
f. Ability to communicate effectively in speech and writing.
g. Good interpersonal skills with administrative staff and supports.
h. Able to use office equipment
Chief Operational Officer
Accounts Payable Analyst
MAINTAINS LIAISON WITH:
- Executive Cabinet, District Leadership Team, and Cabinet
- All Administrators including Support Staff for the above Administrators
- External Auditors
For more information on this position, and to apply, click here!