As a Relationship Banker, you will help clients achieve financial well-being through deep customer relationships and a thoughtful understanding of their needs, offering the best and most appropriate personal and business financial products and services. Builds relationships and understanding of our customers by providing personalized solutions, which best meet their needs. Serve as new account and consumer lender for the banking center, as well as in a customer service associate role.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Process deposits, withdrawals, loan payments and other. transactions
- Perform individual cash drawer and vault audits
- Greet each customer in a friendly manner
- Build, develop and deepen customer relationships through active market profiling, and needs-based questioning to identify deposit, credit, and investment solutions to help customers achieve their financial goals.
- Cross sell loan and deposit products and bank services to current customers and noncustomers
- Identify and refer potential clients to the Loan, Ag, Trust, Commercial and Investment Departments
- Handle customer concerns and questions in a professional, timely manner
- Conduct all duties in compliance with applicable laws, regulations, and Bank policies and procedures
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous banking a plus
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality
- Ability to handle money comfortably
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Knowledge of window-based programs and computer keyboard
- Strong communication skills
- Enjoy working with the public
- Confidential, high degree of integrity
- Professional attitude and dress
- Ability to work banking center hours of operation
- Bending, lifting up to 25lbs, standing
This role is a part time, non-exempt position and will be based at our ADM location, 4666 Faries Parkway, Decatur, IL. The hours of the position are Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
For more information on this position, and to apply, click here!