• Monday - Friday 8:30am-5:30pm; some Saturdays 8:30am-12:30pm. Hours may vary.
• Identify customers' and non-customers' financial needs and sell all appropriate products and services.
• Service customer accounts as needed and proactively communicate with customers to ensure their financial needs are met.
• Identify needs-based opportunities and make sales referrals to all areas of the corporation to meet customers' financial needs.
• Perform basic teller transactions.
• Make referrals to Bankers.
• Balance cash drawer on a daily basis.
• Scan work for image branch capture.
Education and Training
• Requires High School diploma.
• Requires previous banking and/or sales experience.
• Requires knowledge of Microsoft Office.
• Strong sales and customer service skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills
• Basic math and accounting functions
• Accurately count money
• Perform duties and make decisions under frequent time pressures
• Stand for extended periods of time
• Lift 50 pounds
To learn more, or to apply, click here