Responsible for providing superior customer support & service to our small and medium business customers by answering a full range of customer requests, inquiries and complaints relating to their billing statements and resolving general billing questions statements and general inquiries, as well as for the resolution of payment concerns. Works with moderate supervision/guidance. Is accountable for individual results and impact on team.
- Interacts with small and medium business customers via telephone or email to assist with billing issues.
- Strives for First Call Resolution while handling all issues with urgency, ownership and accountability.
- Explains billing cycles, processes and prorates effectively to ensure that customers understand their statements.
- Navigates through a variety of software applications to manage customer account information and resolve billing issues.
- Resolves delinquent account balances. Corrects errors and discrepancies on customers' billing statements as necessary.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements & provide feedback and possible solutions to leadership.
- Communicates effectively with customers in a professional manner while setting accurate expectations for issue resolution.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast Business by introducing customer to new products, higher tiers of service etc. on all eligible calls.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
For more information, and to apply, click here!