The Community Engagement Specialist performs the day to day duties of community based programming and partnerships to include: Newborn Encounters, Coordinated Intake, and community outreach programs. The Community Engagement Specialist collaborates with staff, families, and the community at large for Baby TALK’s community programming and relations.
● Perform the day to day responsibilities to include completion of Newborn Encounters, intake appointments and enrollment of families, answering Warmline calls, recruitment efforts, hosting Baby TALK Times (parent/child groups), and outreach events.
● Support the presence of Baby TALK within the community by collaborating with the Community Engagement Manager and Coordinator to implement outreach initiatives.
● Meet with the Community Engagement Coordinator twice a month for reflective supervision
● Assist with the coordinated intake process through maintaining data collection systems, community reporting systems, and enrollment files
● Collaborate with the Early Childhood Coordinators and the Family Engagement Coordinators to provide seamless and cohesive coordination of high quality direct programming for Decatur area children and families
● Facilitate family support groups within the community
● Collaborate with local agencies and organizations to promote seamless services for families within the community
● Assist with the updating and monitoring of Baby TALK’s social media accounts
● Assist in the implementation of Baby TALK’s marketing and outreach efforts
● Perform other work related or assigned duties
For more information, and to apply, click here!