“You are applying for work with Pizza Masters of Illinois, a franchisee of Papa Murphy’s, not Papa Murphy’s International, Inc., or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.”
Duties and Responsibilities
- The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for all facets of the operation for the assigned shift of a Papa Murphy’s store while continually promoting a culture that embraces the company’s core values of Quality, Service, Integrity, and Team Work.
- To successfully perform the Assistant Store Manager role an individual must proficient at all functions outlined for a Shift Supervisor and be able to accomplish the following, but not limited to, duties and responsibilities:
• Exhibit readiness to take responsibility of a shift by wearing a clean, wrinkle-free, uniform and showing up at the assigned time.
• Complete all daily and weekly store paperwork including, Weekly Sales Reports (WSR), inventory and labor breakdown reports.
• Travel to bank to purchase change and pick up deposit bags.
• Place and receive food and beverage orders.
• Train team members in all positions in the store.
• Assist the Store Manager with team member orientations and give hiring recommendations to the Manager.
• Supervise and operate the store independently if needed in the absence of the Store Manager for prolonged periods of time (e.g. vacations).
• Respond promptly to customer needs; solicit customer feedback to improve service, and respond to requests for service and assistance with ease.
For more information on this position, and to apply, click here!