At this time, Heritage is looking to add medical staff (LPNs or EMTs) to its clinical team. These positions provide support, engagement, and linkage to various resources to adults receiving services at our facility. We are open 24 hours each day, with these services being provided at our downtown Decatur, Illinois facility. We are looking for energetic, compassionate and empathetic staff members who truly want to make a difference in the lives of others. Full time positions are available immediately on both day and evening shifts (12 hour shifts).
Core Job Responsibilities:
The primary responsibility of these positions is to provide high quality, holistic nursing care in accordance with best practice standards. The ideal team member must possess keen assessment skills, have the ability to multi-task, complete thorough assessments, admissions and discharges to various levels of care. Successful candidate will provide medication administration, medication monitoring and medication training to individuals on the units. These full-time positions encompass a wide array of nursing services to individuals with mental health and substance use disorders on our Crisis stabilization, Withdrawal Management (Detoxification) and Residential Rehabilitation units.
Education and Experience:
Heritage offers the following benefits with these positions:
- Current CPR certification per American Heart Association guidelines.
- Current undisciplined license as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Emergency Medical Technician (EMT) in the state of Illinois.
- Weekend rotation is required.
- Must pass background check and drug screen.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with other agency staff, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Motivated with a can-do attitude; creates and fosters a positive work experience for themselves and others.
- Must be a supportive team member, contribute to and be an example of teamwork and the team concept.
- Experience with electronic records and charting.
- Generous vacation, sick and personal leave
- Paid holidays
- Health Club/Fitness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Access to National Health Service Corp federal loan forgiveness program for Registered Nurses approved by the program
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Agency provided life insurance and short-term disability policies
- Retirement plan (403(b))
- Optional insurance benefits, including health, dental, vision and additional life insurance (health insurance benefit includes substantial agency contribution towards the cost)
- Direct deposit of payroll check
For more information, and to apply, click here!