Gailey Eye Clinic has Ophthalmic Assistant positions open at our Decatur and Forsyth clinic. This is a great opportunity if you are interested patient care! Please see the Ophthalmic Assistant job description below.
Gailey Eye Clinic is a renowned multi-physician, multi-location vision care practice in Central Illinois. Gailey Eye Clinic doctors and staff are dedicated to providing the latest advances in eye health. These services range from cataract and lens replacement surgery, to LASIK, to comprehensive vision care. We treat common eye conditions such as glaucoma and macular degeneration to help maintain and improve your vision quality. At Gailey Eye Clinic, we strive to provide a level of personal attention and compassionate care that is unusual in medicine today.
Ophthalmic Assistant responsibilities include:
- Showing patient to the examination rooms and performing a workup prior to seeing the Dr.
- Ability to work one on one with patients
- Ability to use computer software
- Excellent communication, typing and spelling skills
- Able to work independently & effectively in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work with shifting priorities
- Demonstrate compassion and interest when listening and responding to the patients
- Travel required
We are looking for someone who is hard working, customer service focused, and interested in Ophthalmology. We offer a comprehensive training program to prepare you for this role.
Why should I choose Gailey Eye Clinic?
In addition to being part of a distinguished company with a rich 80+ year history, here are some other highlights of what we offer members of the Gailey Team.
- BCBS PPO Health Insurance plan
- Dental Insurance including orthodontic coverage
- Eyecare plan to include discounts on vision care, glasses, and contact lenses
- Short-term disability
- Paid long-term disability and life insurance
- Free Employee Assistance Program
- 7 Paid holidays per year
- Paid Time Off (PTO) accruals that increase with length of employment
- 401(k) Retirement plan with generous profit-sharing contribution
- Annual uniform allowance
- Paid continuing education and certifications
- Employer provided training and development
Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information on this position, and to apply, click here!