Job Duties / Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide direction and guidance to all levels of employees on interpretation and application of employee-related policies, practices and procedures to ensure consistency and drive a positive work environment for the facility.
- Identify and help develop plans that allow strategic, tactical, and practical integration in the areas of organizational effectiveness, change management, talent management, learning and development.
- Help to clarify, measure, and positively influence consistent behaviors needed to achieve desired business initiatives and results.
- Carefully evaluate challenges and review a large number of possible solutions before selecting one option. Issues may be complex and can require the incumbent to develop solutions.
- A high degree of curiosity to research, benchmark, create strategic initiatives, and design implementation strategies to improve business results.
- Ability to consider both traditional and non-traditional approaches to human resource management.
Top Candidates will also have:
- College / University degree or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of progressively responsible experience in Human Resources
- Extensive background in several of the following human resources areas: labor relations, employee benefits, compensation, employment practices, employee development, and training with a working knowledge of operations.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills are required in order to deal with sensitive issues, develop others, or persuade others inside and outside the department to take specific actions.
For more information, and to apply, click here!