At COUNTRY Financial, the Software Development Tech Lead will be responsible for leading system analysis and development work on the Life/Health solution delivery team. As one of three team leads you will serve as technical expert focused on design and analysis based on business requirements. You will provide guidance and mentorship to a team of developers responsible for the delivery of system integrations for the Life/Health business portfolio.
This position offers a hybrid work schedule and can be based out of our corporate offices in Bloomington, IL, Alpharetta, GA, or Minneapolis, MN.
How does a Software Development Tech Lead make an impact?
- Designs solutions after gathering business and technical requirements.
- Develops software solutions that are high performing and meet technical standards.
- Supports testing and problem solving/debugging of solutions.
- Implements software solutions following best practices. Do you have what we're looking for?
- Leadership and organizational abilities.
- Strong technical background including, Java, Spring Cloud and Python.
- Familiarity with middleware technologies including Informatica and Mulesoft.
- SAFe Agile and DevOps practices including automated test design and execution.
- Experience in documenting technical design and analysis.
- Typically requires 10 years of relevant experience or a combination of related experience, education and training.
For more information, and to apply, click here!