About the position
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist is key to supporting the success and growth of our clients’ businesses by executing on digital marketing activities and advising the internal team based on data and insights. This is a very diverse role; this team member assumes primary responsibility for strategic planning and execution of digital and social campaigns for DCC Marketing and his/her assigned client(s) across the digital ecosystem. You will execute paid and organic placement, monitor and assess reporting and provide insights and optimization recommendations to the account team. You will be responsible for tracking and managing budget spending and ROI. You will also explore and recommend innovative and creative solutions that may expand DCC’s digital experience.
The candidate must be a quick learner and understand the objectives of our programs and its impact on our clients’ businesses. Critical thinking and data optimization skills are a must. The candidate must be a highly motivated, positive, organized self-starter who can work well with a variety of tasks and adapt quickly to different business needs and projects. From day one, the candidate must be accountable, detail and task oriented, and able to deliver valuable, accurate and professional results and communications on time.
You’ll apply your professional skills in a wide range of tasks including:
- Project Management
- Understand and determine priorities, effectively manage time, and develop work plans in order to accomplish tasks and/or projects on time.
- Accurately set up online advertising campaigns, across platforms as applicable including Social Media (Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Reddit, etc.) and Google.
- Manage day-to-day operations, including but not limited to: development of creative or tags, tracking creative, testing, troubleshooting and QA across tactics/platforms search marketing, keyword research, content syndication, site promotion, and awords campaigns.
- Ensure all campaigns are built and managed accurately and provide ongoing campaign maintenance to ensure optimal delivery.
- Performing Quality Assurance of all campaign materials prior to launch and proactively troubleshoot solving performance issues.
- Immediately communicate any issues or problems related to fulfillment, delivery and/or quality of digital assets trafficked to internal stakeholders.
- Manage, run, interpret, and share recurring weekly and monthly performance results.
- Recommend and execute on the approved best path forward through problems where not all questions can be answered.\
- Ability to employ moderate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Sheets to manage analyses and present data-heavy information in clear and concise manner to all levels of the organization.
- Be responsive with communication while managing multiple projects.
- Be professional with all communication and build relationships across teams within the agency.
- Effectively participate and contribute as a member of a work group team.
- Always be learning: reading relevant blogs and articles, attending training sessions, talking to experts and taking an interest generally in what is going on around you.
- Be plugged in to new trends and developments across the industry and particularly within the client’s sector.
- Understand the different types of available and emerging media, particularly online, including constraints and opportunities presented by each.
- Outstanding communication (both written and verbal), exceptional organization, attention to detail and follow through, and time management skills.
- Ability to solve problems positively, quickly and creatively while adapting to change.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of the Facebook advertising platform including a deep understanding of campaign setup; knowledge of URL tracking, tracking pixels and script functions a strong plus. Experience in other ad platforms such as LinkedIn, Snapchat, TikTok, etc. preferred.
- Knowledge of Googles AdWords platform including campaign setup; knowledge of URL tracking, tracking pixels and script functions a strong plus.
- Experience with digital analytics and online reporting tools.
- Working knowledge of WordPress and plug-ins is a plus.
- Ability to multitask, organize and prioritize projects effectively.
- Capability to work proactively under pressure in a deadline-driven environment, understand customer needs and build relationships.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in business or marketing communications.
- Understanding of content marketing platforms and strategies.
- Experience with digital analysis—CTR, PPC, and related concepts.
- Experience using social media, mobile and paid platforms, such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, Google ads and Google Analytics.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Google certification
- 2-3 years preferred experience, but will train the right person
Benefits & Perks you’ll love:
- Family-owned business
- Health, Dental, Vision insurance
- Life & disability insurance
- Paid Vacation, Sick & Holiday Time
To learn more, or to apply, click here