CLIENT RETENTION SPECIALISTS
Our Client Retention Specialists are dedicated, flexible, hardworking, and people oriented. They are goal-driven yet compassionate, and they help our clients get to ownership faster through regular interaction. We cannot succeed without them! The pay range we're offering is competitive with opportunities to grow it though performance.
We offer a 60-day certification training program to help you succeed and earn more;
We also offer regular opportunities for review and advancement.
A day in the life of a Client Retention Specialist varies, but regular activities include:
- High school diploma or equivalent;
- Excellent people and negotiation skills, and problem-solving instincts;
- Must comply with drug-free workplace program and pass post-offer mouth swab drug test;
- Must have valid driver's license and maintain a driving record that complies with organizational standards.
- We challenge our Client Retention Specialists to set the bar when seeking out new ways to positively impact the lives of our customers every day.
- Successful Client Retention Specialists put their relationship skills to the test and regularly exercising their on-the-spot decision making talents.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the client and the company;
- Manage past due accounts including working with clients to get their accounts in good standing with a program they can afford and that help them get to ownership;
- Participate in servicing, delivery, and return of products to the client's home;
- At times, the CRS will assist other coworkers in the store such as during times of peak activity, absences and planned time off.
For more information on this position, and to apply, click here!