Provides direct leadership, instruction, and motivation for students in our swimming program. To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Must be at least 15 years of age.
• Must be able to demonstrate swim instructor skills in accordance with YMCA standards.
• Strong swimming background preferred.
• Ability to perform First Aid/CPR/AED/Emergency Oxygen (training provided).
• Available to work nights and weekends.
• Must have reliable transportation.
For more information on this position, and to apply, click here!