- Assist Driver in unloading deliveries to the customers.
- Follow an outlined itinerary and be willing to work as a part of a team whose account types and delivery routes can change based on daily need
- Collect payments from accounts as needed
- Lift, Stack, and transport cases and kegs of beer of varying weights to accounts
- Move items on and off shelves in the accounts.
- Build strong relationships with retailers by delivering products in a timely and efficient manner and rotating products as necessary to ensure freshness.
- Manually load and unload product from side loader truck
- May be assigned to warehouse duties as needed
- 18 years of age
- Ability to lift, load, unload, and move products weighing up to 180 lbs. and fulfill all physical requirements of the job
- Communication skills
- Basic math skills
Wage and Benefits
- H.S. Diploma
- Beverage industry experience
- Knowledge of basic Illinois Liquor Laws
- Knowledge of territory
- Knowledge of product portfolio
- Schedule: Tuesday-Friday Shift, flexible shift start time between 2:30am - 5:30am
- Benefits: Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance
- Wage- $18.00
For more information on this position, and to apply, click here!